So today I thought I would share with you a list of books I would like to try and read before the end of this year, ambitious as I’m a slow reader and there’s 10 books. So it will be a challenge! Also I’m currently reading All the Bright Places and I’m nearly finished (look back at my posts and see how many times I’ve said that) but when I’m finished I will write a review on here for you! Without further or do lets get on with this post!
- The Vamps: Our Story 100% Official – The Vamps, I’m hoping to get this book before Saturday so that I can take it to Devon with me!
- Our World – Little Mix, I love there music so much and they seem like such lovely people so I would love to know more about them and there journey.
- Who We Are – One Direction, so this book is kinda old no but I still want to read it as there film was really good and very insightful (if you know what i mean).
- We Were Liars – Emily Lockhart, like most of the next books on this list I’ve seen in the Zoella book club and thought they looked good.
- A Monster Calls – Patrick Ness
- Fangirl – Rainbow Rawell
- Finding Audrey – Sophie Kinsella
- History is all you left me – Adam Silvera, this book sounds incredible and I want to read it so bad!
- Orbiting Jupiter – Gary D. Schmidt
- Letters to the Lost – Bridig Kemmerer
Autumn Girl, chasing the leaves xoxo