I hope you all had a good Christmas, tell me something you got or what your favourite thing about Christmas 2016 was! I was so lucky this year as I got a laptop and a tablet, my parents didn’t buy both of these they bought the laptop and the tablet was a present from both my uncle and grandparents, but I know that I am so so SO lucky to have got them and I feel very grateful.
So as we are nearing the end of 2016, I thought I would tell you my goals for 2017. But tis year I feel like I have set my self a lot of goals where as I normally only set my self 1 or 2 which I can hardly stick to, so I don’t know how well this is going to work out.
My goals for 2017:
- To become more organised, I am probably one of the most un-organised people you will meet especially when it comes to homework which I honestly hate but I just get so wound up abut it and this year I don’t want to let that happen.
- Drink more water, I don’t drink enough water and its really bad and I keep getting really bad head aches and this is definitely a goal I’m not going to end up sticking to cause its been on my list of goals for years now, but it just keeps reappearing each year !
- Become healthier, I’m very unhealthy at the moment well I say that but I don’t eat like mac Donald’s ( please don’t hate me for this but I hate Mc Donald’s) And when I say become healthier please don’ t think I want to loose weight I don’t and I don’t need to , nor does anyone really(going to leave that there before it gets deep )
- Don’t worrie as much/ not letting my anxiety controlle me, I am so bad at this I suppose I just think oh I won’t do this it seems a lot easier or no I don’t want to set my anxiety off and have a panic attack, when how I need to be thinking is no my anxiety won’t stop me from doing this, cause it’s nothing but thoughts!
- Get put the house more, sort of linking to the point above but also I spend to much time at my laptop so I could go on walks with my camera ( well my parents camera) or something I would like to try is volunteering at an old peoples home cause I love OAP’s
- Don’t let others controlle me, this is something I do a lot and it makes friendships really hard cause when someone tells me to go do something I don’t necessarily want to do I can’t say no to them ( I jut can’t say no to people , I just feel bad )
And there are a few other goals but this blog is getting very long so I don’t want to bore you now do I ! I have honestly been wanting to do this blog post since I started blogging cause I just feel like they can be relatable yet personal if you get what I mean!
Autumn Girl, chasing the leaves xoxo